This renovated two bedroom apartment is situated in the heart of Strathfield.
It's a sleek design haven that focuses on stylish living and easy entertaining, only steps to Strathfield Station and the convenience of supermarkets, restaurants, and cafes at your doorstep.
- Direct access from apartment to large open communal area
- Exclusive resident's facilities including swimming pool
- Two double bedrooms both fitted with built-in-wardrobes
- Large balconies flow from the living and second bedroom
- Modern bathroom with an abundance of storage
- Sleek kitchen with plenty of bench space & dishwasher
- Soft neutral tones and ceiling fans throughout
- Security building, secure car space, internal laundry- Building size - 123 sqm (approx)
Housing can be a surprising contradiction in Strathfield. Beautiful multi-million dollar residences in quiet leafy streets are only minutes away from towering apartment blocks that overlook one of Sydney’s busiest train stations.
There are also Californian bungalows both modest...
+ Strathfield Training station is a major transport hub, providing the interchange for Sydney Trains and the NSW Train Link
+ The M4 Motorway begins in Strathfield providing easy access to Parramatta, Blacktown & Penrith
+ Buses service the Inner West from the bus interchange at the...
+ Independent schools in Strathfield include St Patricks College, Santa Sabina College, Meriden Anglican School for girls, Trinity Grammar School & St Martha's Primary School
+ Public schools include Strathfield Girls High, Strathfield South High School, Homebush Boys, Chalmers Road Public...
+ Strathfield Plaza is your one stop, convenient shopping destination! With an extensive range of fresh and takeaway food retailers, fashion outlets, hair & beauty retailers and a range of services you will be sure to find everything you are looking for at Strathfield Plaza
+ If you like...
+ Whether you're a budding soccer star, a recreational tennis player or simply looking for a great function space in Sydney, Strathfield Sports Club is a venue that offers something for everyone
+ The Bay to Bay Shared Pathway is a 23 kilometre track running from Settlers Park in Ryde to...