CONTEMPORARY SPLIT-LEVEL APARTMENT ......... TO BOOK AN INSPECTION .....CALL LAWRENCE CHONG 0412268074
This stylish apartment is in a full brick and fully secured complex nestled amongst beautiful garden oasis.
An impressive design of maximum space and comfort over 2 levels enjoying sunny North-East aspect. It offers 142m2 of immaculate and modern living space.
- Spacious living and dining room connects with private balcony
- New Blackbutt timber floor, new carpet and feature walls creates warm ambiance
- An elegant and open plan kitchen with natural granite benches, matching with splash backs and flooring
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances and breakfast bench
- Master bedroom has walk-in dressing room, ensuite and private balcony
- 2 fully tiled bathrooms (including an ensuite) plus 3rd toilet
- 2 private balconies both with North-East aspect with open outlook
- Air-conditioning and spa bath
- Boutique complex with in-ground pool and a huge lock-up garage with extra storage space
Desirable location only moments away from Strathfield centre, café & restaurants, best schools in the area, taxi & bus hub, train station and all other facilities.
lnspection by appointmet.
NOTICE TO PUBLIC COVID-19
In the light of recent Covid 19 health concerns, our office is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our customers and team and abiding by the current health orders. We are taking all necessary precautions for those attending our office and properties and we ask for your co-operation to help us limit exposure in this regard.
• If you are feeling unwell, particularly if experiencing flu like symptoms, we respectfully ask you to refrain from attending our office or making an appointment to view a property with us.
. • If you have recently travelled or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19, we respectfully ask you to refrain from attending our office or making an appointment to view a property with us.
. Properties can only be viewed by making an appointment with us and only one person can view the property with an agent.
.A mask must be worn at all times, while in our office or on appointment with one of our staff at a property inspection.
• Social distancing. Please do not stand within 1.5 metres of any of our staff at appointments.
• Please avoid touching surfaces whilst inside our office or any property that you view with us.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but as responsible citizens we ask that you abide by the current health orders to avoid the spread of this virus.
Housing can be a surprising contradiction in Strathfield. Beautiful multi-million dollar residences in quiet leafy streets are only minutes away from towering apartment blocks that overlook one of Sydney’s busiest train stations.
There are also Californian bungalows both modest...
+ Strathfield Training station is a major transport hub, providing the interchange for Sydney Trains and the NSW Train Link
+ The M4 Motorway begins in Strathfield providing easy access to Parramatta, Blacktown & Penrith
+ Buses service the Inner West from the bus interchange at the...
+ Independent schools in Strathfield include St Patricks College, Santa Sabina College, Meriden Anglican School for girls, Trinity Grammar School & St Martha's Primary School
+ Public schools include Strathfield Girls High, Strathfield South High School, Homebush Boys, Chalmers Road Public...
+ Strathfield Plaza is your one stop, convenient shopping destination! With an extensive range of fresh and takeaway food retailers, fashion outlets, hair & beauty retailers and a range of services you will be sure to find everything you are looking for at Strathfield Plaza
+ If you like...
+ Whether you're a budding soccer star, a recreational tennis player or simply looking for a great function space in Sydney, Strathfield Sports Club is a venue that offers something for everyone
+ The Bay to Bay Shared Pathway is a 23 kilometre track running from Settlers Park in Ryde to...