Set within a small complex of 5 strata titled homes this free standing family home is a great opportunity for the astute buyer within what is considered a very affordable price point in Strathfield.
* Free standing family home;
* 4 oversized bedrooms, main with en-suite;
* Full tiled modern bathrooms;
* Open plan kitchen to lounge and dining room;
* Beautifully maintained throughout;
* Direct entrance from Street through front courtyard;
* Rear back yard and lock up car port;
* A rare opportunity with very low strata levy approx $250 p1/4;
* Positioned near to schools, buses, shops, parks as well as Strathfield Train Station.- Land area - 283 sqm (approx)
Housing can be a surprising contradiction in Strathfield. Beautiful multi-million dollar residences in quiet leafy streets are only minutes away from towering apartment blocks that overlook one of Sydney’s busiest train stations.
There are also Californian bungalows both modest...
+ Strathfield Training station is a major transport hub, providing the interchange for Sydney Trains and the NSW Train Link
+ The M4 Motorway begins in Strathfield providing easy access to Parramatta, Blacktown & Penrith
+ Buses service the Inner West from the bus interchange at the...
+ Independent schools in Strathfield include St Patricks College, Santa Sabina College, Meriden Anglican School for girls, Trinity Grammar School & St Martha's Primary School
+ Public schools include Strathfield Girls High, Strathfield South High School, Homebush Boys, Chalmers Road Public...
+ Strathfield Plaza is your one stop, convenient shopping destination! With an extensive range of fresh and takeaway food retailers, fashion outlets, hair & beauty retailers and a range of services you will be sure to find everything you are looking for at Strathfield Plaza
+ If you like...
+ Whether you're a budding soccer star, a recreational tennis player or simply looking for a great function space in Sydney, Strathfield Sports Club is a venue that offers something for everyone
+ The Bay to Bay Shared Pathway is a 23 kilometre track running from Settlers Park in Ryde to...